Re: [D-I] Supporting 2.6.14 kernels in base-installer

On dim, 2005-11-13 at 20:31 +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

Heya!  A couple quick notes about
http://wiki.debian.org/InitrdReplacementOptions

fstab label and uuid are just waiting on the newer udev in Ubuntu.  I
think Debian already has it, so it might Just Work.  Can you change its
state to Needs Test, please?

NFS is a very common case for initramfs-tools, works fine, just set it
in /etc/initramfs/mkinitramfs.conf

SCSI and SATA work fine

swsusp works fine (baring any kernel bugs *sigh*)

mklibs-copy and the python dependancy are changes that were added in the
local Debian tree, and aren't in my tree.  If this is considered a
negative thing, just roll the changes back. =)

initramfs-tools maintained by, please add Adam Conrad to the list of
names there.  Scott James Remnant is also a major contributor to the
Ubuntu package.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey