Re: kernel-package (10.005) heading to experimental

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 06:51:09PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 10:47:12AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >         I think this fixes all issues that had been reported to
> >  me. 10.006 should head out to Sid tonight, or tomorrow.
>
> Which will probably break the kernel builds, no thanks.
>
> Please refrain from uploading to unstable until at least there is a decision
> taken on the build symlink issue.

Sven, I don't believe that 10.006 changes the build symlink behaviour
from what is currently in sid. So that really is an othogonal issue.

Manoj, as I mentioned just now on IRC, I am seeing an issue
with ppc builds from trunk/experimental using 10.004. I'd like
a chance to look through that more throrougly before you upload.
Its probably not a kernel-package problem, but if it is, it could
put the kernel-team in a bit of a pickle with regards to and
releases in the near future.

--
Horms