Re: initrd/initramfs: we discussed enough, let's take some action now :)

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 03:38:20PM +0900, Horms wrote:
> > Once that is done, the third step in the support migration will be
> > kernel-package, but this may well be for next week, we will see how reactive
> > the ramdisk-tool folk are :)
>
> That sound fine, though I'm not sure if the RC status is neccessary.
> Your call.

Well, as my previous tries in communicating about these issues where mostly
ignored, this may bring some visibility to it, that said as 2/3rd of the
packages involved are d-k maintained anyway, and i am currently fixing them,
this should be no big issue, i also don't think this should be a problem for
Jonas.