Re: initrd/initramfs: nobody seems to have something against it, let's do it then :)

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 02:15:18PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ok, now that linux-2.6.13-1 has been uploaded to experimental, and despite the
> abysmal situation of the experimental autobuilders and ways to grab logs,
> it is time to finalize the story about the initrd stuff.

Oh well, either nobody cares, or everyone agrees, so anyway, i will go ahead
and implement this plan during the next week. I know i pointed it out to folk
on irc :), and i guess once people noticed that it was not plain yaird
advocacy, nobody had anything against it.