New config options for 2.6.13 on i386/amd64

Hi,

I have made a commit (4357) to set the CONFIG_HPET_EMULATE_RTC option on i386 to fix 309909. This required changing CONFIG_RTC from 'm' to 'y'. We discussed it with Horms and Frederik some time ago and we agreed that it's ok to do such a change. Frederik, you should probably also do something like this on amd64, I cannot do it easily myself not having any amd64 machines.

Apparently I was the first person to run split-config on the 2.6.13 kernel configs, so it also set a bunch of unrelated options (I have used the defaults). I am including the log of the changes for documentation purposes, please make sure that it is sane and in sync with other arches.

CONFIG_FLATMEM_MANUAL=y has been added.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

CONFIG_SELECT_MEMORY_MODEL=y has been added.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_MANUAL=n has been added.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

CONFIG_FLAT_NODE_MEM_MAP=y has been added.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

CONFIG_FLATMEM=y has been added.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

CONFIG_SCSI_QLA2XXX=m has been added.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

CONFIG_DISCONTIGMEM_MANUAL=n has been added.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

CONFIG_HPET_EMULATE_RTC=y has been added.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

CONFIG_USB_EMI26=n has been added.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

CONFIG_FUSION has been changed from 'm' to 'y'.
Do you want to make this change [G]lobal, per-[A]rch, or per-[F]lavour? [GAF] a

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org