Re: drafting a DSA for 2.6.8

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 10:42:26AM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 09:49 -0400, micah wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > Horms wrote:

> > I have approximately 11 more of these pending, I just need help drafting
> > the text and finding reference URIs, ping me on IRC if you are available
> > to help.
>
> I'm up for helping, but might not have much time till next week.  I'm
> travelling to the east coast for work, but should have net there.  I see
> dilinger was setting you up w/ commit access - do you wanna use a file
> there to coordinate?

FYI, I am going to be offline mostly until Tuesday my time (GMT +900).
Dilinger said that he had no problem with setting up commit access
for Micah, but it might take a while to become active. But as
both you and I will be out of the loop for at least a few days, perhaps
he can just work in his own space, and hopefully by the time
we are all back online access will have been sorted.

--
Horms