Re: status of first round of sarge kernel updates

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 20:30 +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> dann frazier wrote:
> > On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 15:22 -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> > > We're getting closer.  Please check this for accuracy:
> > >   http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianKernelSargeUpdateStatus
> > >
> > > I can try to do hppa this afternoon; any word on m68k, mips & s390?
> >
> > Security Team,
> >   Is there a way we can take advantage of your autobuilder setup for
> > lagging archs?
>
> Only when the source package is in the security queue accompanied
> with a binary package the buildds for missing architectures should
> try it on their respective architectures.

Joey,
  Can we go ahead and start uploading packages for the archs we've
completed?

And, if we can't find folks to build on these other archs, can we
release a first pass advisory to get the completed ones out to users and
followup later?  ISTR this happening for woody.

Sorry for asking so many questions - hopefully we'll all know exactly
what to do for the next time.