Re: status of first round of sarge kernel updates

dann frazier wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 20:30 +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > dann frazier wrote:

> > > Security Team,
> > >   Is there a way we can take advantage of your autobuilder setup for
> > > lagging archs?
> >
> > Only when the source package is in the security queue accompanied
> > with a binary package the buildds for missing architectures should
> > try it on their respective architectures.
>
> Joey,
>   Can we go ahead and start uploading packages for the archs we've
> completed?

Could you send me a {list,set} of patches and descriptions that were
fixed by these kernels?

> And, if we can't find folks to build on these other archs, can we
> release a first pass advisory to get the completed ones out to users and
> followup later?  ISTR this happening for woody.

For woody, I have a whole bunch of updates.  I've tested them on the
2.4.18 kernel, so they can be ported to 2.4.16, .17 and .19, but that's
like 30 patches unfortunately.  A volunteer for this would be welcome.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin