Re: Sarge kernels and Volatile

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 12:07:50PM +0900, Horms wrote:
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. However it seems that working with the security team on this is difficult -
lack of response being a primary issue.

What response do you want? I sent a message 2 months ago asking how
kernel updates were being coordinated and you replied that they weren't.
I can't speak for anyone else @security.d.o, but for myself I'm looking
to see the debian kernel maintainers come to a conclusion. This group
maintainer shit doesn't work if nobody actually wants to take
responsibility for the package. Bottom line--I'm waiting for the package
maintainer (debian-kernel) to present packages that fix the problems and
build (and work) on all 11 archs.
Mike Stone