[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: sarge kernel updates - IRC meeting at Tuesday, 6:30 UTC

* maximilian attems (debian@sternwelten.at) [050412 18:30]:
> i was asked to send a summary out of that session,
> anyway please correct me if it's wrong:
> * d-k in testing is frozen.
>   that means that current debian-installer rc3,
>   and testing kernels are the kernel for sarge.
> * security updates via t-p-u
>   in order to get better coverage the non abi breaking fixes
>   (yes they are in svn) will be uploaded to unstable

Actually, uploads of abi breaking fixes need to wait. We need to check
some issues with the ftp-team and the stable release manager first.

For a consolidated view, please see
and for the log

   PGP 1024/89FB5CE5  DC F1 85 6D A6 45 9C 0F  3B BE F1 D0 C5 D1 D9 0C

Reply to: