Re: *** SPAM *** Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels (Was: Re: NEW handling ...)

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 03:45:10PM +0000, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 04:08:19PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Thanks. Maybe i should resign from my debian duties then since i am not
> > wanted. Do you volunteer to take over my packages ? Please handle parted for
> > which i am searching a co-maintainer since > 6 month, and take over the
> > powerpc kernels as well as do my job in the debian kernel team, as well as the
> > support of powerpc issues in d-i and the maintainance of a big part of the
> > ocaml subset.
>
> I think Debian would be better finding someone else to do those tasks,
> yes.  I'm not going to volunteer for them as I intend to leave Debian
> shortly after sarge releases.  I can't believe Debian is so short on
> skills that it needs you.

DON'T EVER ADDRESS ME IN THE FUTUR AND GET YOURSELF LOST.

Anyway, i am out of this and you and Jeroen have managed to do it, and all
those self-rigtheous ftp-master and other release team, who think someone
complaining just whines, and don't care that they do exactly the same, or
those who like to complain about being the recipient of flamewars, and then
doing the exact same thing to others.

Sven