Re: Debian stock 2.6 kernel for amd k6

Horms,

Thanks for the reply.  I also am not really aware of the advantages of
having a k6 build but have seen, visually, some performance advantages to
using the 2.6 kernel.  I also have noticed that those performance gains
are more noticeable when using the specific builds rather than the i386
build (obviously taking advantage of new instruction sets).

Thanks Debian team for all your hard work.

--
Anthony Tippett
atippett@sports-it.com