Re: kernel and upgrades from woody to sarge

* Thibaut VARENE (varenet@debian.org) [041030 01:45]:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:44:33 +0200
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:

> > + hppa: 64bit kernel with 32bit user land - details unknown.

> If i remember correctly from the few attempts i made, the kernel has to be
> upgraded (and the box rebooted) before upgrading glibc. Otherwise I can't
> remember of anything particular.

Great, added (this would mean, only a remark in the release notes is
necessary ;). It would be great if you (or somebody else) could do a
re-test (including a full dist-upgrade), so that we are fully sure.

Thanks,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/