Re: [PROPOSAL] 2.4.27 as default 2.4 kernel for sarge

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
I talked to Herbert and he said the diagnosis in [2] is correct.
Herbert: "Without those patches the IDE driver doesn't work properly
as modules.  So you need to get the 2.4 maintainers to fix up the
patches."

Can someone look into this asap?

After much cursing at myself I've fixed this in trunk. It turns out I missed a patch to ide-probe.c when migrating to broken-out patches for 2.4.27.

The fixed package will be uploaded once I get to talk to Simon about a different minor bug relating to CML1 (and how it sucks.)

--
Joshua Kwan