Re: [PROPOSAL] Re: Which 2.4 kernel-source for sarge?

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 09:49:36AM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> m68k here. There are 2.4.27 images available, they are just not yet in
> sarge. We need at least 2.4.26-3 for atari in sarge, which still needs 3
> days it seems. The 2.4.27 images need 6 days. Yes, I could have uploaded
> them with urgency high or higher, but I do not think that is justified.

Ah - I missed the source package restructuring w/ my script.  Fixed it...
sorta... m68k and its subarches are listed separately.

> It would be nice if you guys made up your mind. One day you say .26,
> definetely.

Had I seen that message, I wouldn't have felt the need to start this thread :)
That leaves us with arm & sparc as the only 2.4 archs missing 2.4.27.

> Then I get a mail, I have less than 48h to provide 2.4.27
> images, doh... and at that time there was not even a kernel-source for 27
> available. Kind of hard to build images without a source. Maybe we should
> just wait for 2.4.28? I prefer even numbers. Actually, 32 is even more even.
> Or maybe 64?

heh.