Re: 2.6 kernel removals

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 02:00:20AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> In any case, it sounds like nobse has packages prepared at
> <http://people.debian.org/~nobse/kernel-image-2.6.7-alpha/>, which I'm
> happy to test.  I'm sure other willing testers can be found on the
> debian-alpha list (cc:ed).

I can test it if:
  1) Testing it will result in there being more likely to get a
     working d-i CD happening for alpha.
  2) It has the reversal of the PCI patch so that the kernel is useful,
     ie it's like your kernels Steve.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer