Re: Marvell Discovery II Ethernet driver

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 11:34, Sven Luther wrote:

> I am a bit sick of this tyranic rule on the powerpc package you are
> taking, not really caring about non pmac packages, and arbitrarily
> taking functionality away without consulting. And please step a bit down
> from this 'i am always right' attitude you are taking.

It's not tyranic, he actually tends to be right ;) I see no hurry in
puttin that driver in, especially since the cleaner one is _already_
available. If it has problems on pegasos, then you'd rather spend your
time fixing it.

--
Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org>