Re: powerpc kernel-patch 2.6.6-5 in incoming since over a month !!!

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 04:22:40PM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 04:02:25PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > 	http://verein.lst.de/~hch/debian-2.6.7.tgz
> >
> > Ok, i will see if i can make a package of it, but i would appreciate if
> > someone else review it before upload. Also, who is working on the
> > repository thingy ? Do we already have a kernel project on alioth, don't
> > we ?
>
> I'll fo course review it as good as I can.  As for the alioth project
> I think that needs a DD to setup (?)

Nope, alioth is not reserved to DDs, which is the nice thing about it.
You need to be an alioth member though.

Ok, i just asked for the creation of the kernel alioth project, will try
to join one of the alioth admins later for speediness, but if someone
else sees them, you could aks them for me.

Once that is done, the second step would be the creation of a subversion
or arch repo. If someone, like Manoj, feels like using arch would be
better, please create the initial repo, as well as some newbie
instructions on how to use it (mostly initial checkout, checkin, update
and maybe merge instructions). Still, the centralized aspect of a
subversion repo has some advantages.