Re: Plasma with Wayland: No ssh-agent started automatically?

On Sunday, 19 February 2023 10:13:20 CET Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Shmerl - 19.02.23, 04:21:16 CET:
> > I've been using KDE Wayland session for a while, but I also switched
> > to systemd boot for KDE, may be that helped with ssh-agent.

I've been using wayland for 3 years now and it's working perfectly well. It
took me some time to have it working in the first place but it never failed me
since. It's working at least as well as legacy x11 used to. x11 which I
eradicated as much as I could, zotero6 is the only app I have, still using
legacy xwayland, but I'll switch to zotero7 asap. On another, newer install, I
ditched sddm for gdm which allows me to have no xorg server at all. Hope sddm
0.20 will be available soon.

As for `eval "$(ssh-agent -s)"`, I can see in my bash history I start using it
at least from 2022.

Cheers
Chris