Re: Plasma with Wayland: No ssh-agent started automatically?

I think this happened to me before.

I've been using KDE Wayland session for a while, but I also switched to
systemd boot for KDE, may be that helped with ssh-agent.

Here are some details:
https://blog.davidedmundson.co.uk/blog/plasma-and-the-systemd-startup/

To enable it:
kwriteconfig5 --file startkderc --group General --key systemdBoot true

Not sure about kick-off issues, I'm using fullscreen Aplication Dashboard,
and it works fine.

Never had issues with typing in Konsole (I have AMD GPU).

If you have some problems with Wayland session - better report bugs, so they
wouldn't get lost. I've reported a bunch in the past, and they were fixed.

Regards,
Shmerl.