Re: Kuser

On Wed, 05 Apr 2023 22:14:22 +0200
Aurélien COUDERC <libre@coucouf.fr> wrote:

Hello Aurélien,

>Yeah agreed, it's not in the spirit of KDE to drop features for the
>sake of it,

In principal, maybe.  However, functionality gets dropped over time.
Due in part (as you say) to lack of interest, difficulty in maintaining
and lack of resources.  May be other reasons, of course.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"