Postpone update

Hi!

If you have not yet updated to most recent Qt 5.15.8+dfsg-6 and are
still on 5.15.8+dfsg-3 or something like that, I suggest you postpone
the upgrade.

There are issues with Plasma with most recent Qt 5.15.8+dfsg-6. I am
aware of the following two:

1) Screen cannot be locked. After locking screen desktop is basically
frozen but still shown.

2) Krunner segfaults, thus neither Alt-Space and in case still configure
Alt-F2 will work.

There may be other issues.

Debian Qt/KDE Team is aware of it. No need to report it.

I do not know any further details and the version number for the last
working version above is just a rough bet.

Thanks,
--
Martin