Re: Kuser

On Wed, 05 Apr 2023 12:03:41 -0700
Soren Stoutner <soren@stoutner.com> wrote:

Hello Soren,

There's no need to Cc;  I'm subbed (one has to be) so will see messages
on list.

>Does anyone know why this functionality was dropped?  Is there a

Conjecture on my part (I'm not a developer)......

>compelling reason or was it simply for lack of someone willing to

.....allowing non-comprehending users (even though it requires root/su
authority) easy access to changing group permissions and memberships via
GUI can be a recipe for disaster.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"