Re: Dragging icons at desktop

Le 24 décembre 2022 09:57:15 GMT+01:00, "luca.pedrielli" <agoiza@gmail.com> a écrit :
>Il 24/12/22 02:15, Miguel A. Vallejo ha scritto:
>> El lun, 28 nov 2022 a las 23:34, Martin Steigerwald
>> (<martin@lichtvoll.de>) escribió:
>>> Miguel A. Vallejo - 28.11.22, 23:26:52 CET:
>> After almost a month of usage I can't get used to this "feature", it
>> makes the desktop feel sluggish and unresponsive.
>>
>> But I still haven't found where to disable it, so.... should I open a
>> bug? Against what package? At Debian or KDE?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>I can confirm this issue, but not on all my machines.
>For example in virtualbox with 3D disabled, drag is immediate, it lags when 3D is enabled.
>So it seems gpu related.
>It's ok with my intel graphic card.

Yes it would be interesting to get more info about the setups and combinations where it does lag (X11/Wayland, GPU and graphics driver, desktop compositing enabled/disabled).

On my machine it's not noticeable at all and becomes slightly noticeable inside a KVM VM but the lag in that case is still a small fraction of a second and not something I would want to open a bug for.

Thanks,
--
Aurélien