Re: Dragging icons at desktop

El lun, 28 nov 2022 a las 23:34, Martin Steigerwald
(<martin@lichtvoll.de>) escribió:

> Miguel A. Vallejo - 28.11.22, 23:26:52 CET:
> > Recently I noticed when I drag an icon in the desktop (fully updated
> > Sid), the icon lags behind the mouse cursor instead of following the
> > mouse cursor under it as it always did.

After almost a month of usage I can't get used to this "feature", it
makes the desktop feel sluggish and unresponsive.

But I still haven't found where to disable it, so.... should I open a
bug? Against what package? At Debian or KDE?

Thanks in advance.