Re: Dragging icons at desktop

Il 24/12/22 02:15, Miguel A. Vallejo ha scritto:
El lun, 28 nov 2022 a las 23:34, Martin Steigerwald
(<martin@lichtvoll.de>) escribió:
Miguel A. Vallejo - 28.11.22, 23:26:52 CET:
Recently I noticed when I drag an icon in the desktop (fully updated
Sid), the icon lags behind the mouse cursor instead of following the
mouse cursor under it as it always did.
After almost a month of usage I can't get used to this "feature", it
makes the desktop feel sluggish and unresponsive.

But I still haven't found where to disable it, so.... should I open a
bug? Against what package? At Debian or KDE?

Thanks in advance.

I can confirm this issue, but not on all my machines.
For example in virtualbox with 3D disabled, drag is immediate, it lags when 3D is enabled.
So it seems gpu related.
It's ok with my intel graphic card.

--
Saluti, Luca Pedrielli