Re: Broken KDE in Sid/Unstable

On 20/09/2021 12:19, Norbert Preining wrote:
Hi,

The main drawback I see every time KDE gets updated is that everything
changes. Few weeks ago the main menu changed to a ugly one with too
big icons... and no way to get back the old one. Today the taskbar

I somehow disagree. Since I started packaging KDE/plasma with 5.18 or
so, I have been tracking every single minor and major release within a
few days, and I never have seen any considerable change in
layout/design.

So I am really surprised about your experience.

So you are maintainer and you package KDE for Debian, I understand
correctly? If, yes thanks for your work :)

Unfortunately, OP author got this because he clicks YES when apt
full-upgrade wants to many delete packages due to unmet dependencies.
That ends up with more or less broken system, and in this example,
broken KDE.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀