Re: Broken KDE in Sid/Unstable

On zondag 19 september 2021 17:10:51 CEST Miguel A. Vallejo wrote:
> Removing ~/.config/plasma-org.kde.plasma.desktop-appletsrc and relogin
> did the trick, but lost all the personalization.

I've had similar problems a number of times now in the last few weeks.
Lost my task bar a couple of times and last week several widgets on my desktop
and other icons I had on my desktop got moved around.
So far the problems have not been as severe as you reported.

But I rarely use dist/full-upgrade; (almost) always safe-upgrade.