Re: Broken KDE in Sid/Unstable

The main drawback I see every time KDE gets updated is that everything
changes. Few weeks ago the main menu changed to a ugly one with too
big icons... and no way to get back the old one. Today the taskbar
reappeared with an "only icons" version. Once I changed the widget to
the traditional one I just have too much text in taskbar items...

KDE is a constant fight between the user keeping things like he wants
and the developers changing everything to a worse / uglier version.