[SOLVED] Re: Default browser settings muddle

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 15:44:10 +0200
luca pedrielli <agoiza@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello luca,

>Take a look at your browser.desktop too

Luca, thanks!    :-)

There were several entries for the browser in .local/share/applications/
for the browser, all with /slightly/ different names.  No doubt leading
to some confusion.

What I did was remove them all, and then I added my browser to the
Plasma Kicker (if that's what it's still called), which generated the
correct .desktop file.  I then had to tweak a couple of file associations
in System Settings, but now I'm set.

Again, my thanks.

--
 Regards  _