Re: Default browser settings muddle

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 12:56:01 +0200
"luca.pedrielli" <agoiza@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello luca.pedrielli,

>I found this:
>https://askubuntu.com/questions/1277683/links-from-apps-always-open-a-file-url
>I hope it helps.

Thanks for that, Luca.  I'd not seen that before - like I said, search fu
failure :) - layout and options appear to differ between Debian and
(K)Ubuntu. Eventually figured out where the "Alway use..." option is and
chose it, but doing that made no difference;  http calls are still going
to file:///etc...

It's not a major problem, I can work around it by copying link, then
pasting into browser tab.  My search continues.

Again, thanks for the link.

--
 Regards  _
Do you want to play?