Re: Status of Plasma 5.18/5.19?

Hi Marco,

On Montag, 29. Juni 2020 13:30:31 CEST Marco Valli wrote:
> In data lunedì 29 giugno 2020 13:12:28 CEST, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
> > Another great contribution that lines up perfectly with the rest!
>
> "I remain politely silent about your comments"
>
> https://imgflip.com/i/12zl00

May I suggest you stick to constructive forms of communication? Yes, Norbert
could have answered your assertion that Christian Marillat is no longer
remembered or no longer active in Debian in a more verbose form.
Yet, what was your contribution to the debate when you sent "facepalm", twice?

Cheers,
  Johannes