Re: Status of Plasma 5.18/5.19?

Dear Norbert, dear Qt/KDE team of Debian/Kubuntu, dear users, dear
community.

Marco Valli - 28.06.20, 09:03:53 CEST:
> In data domenica 28 giugno 2020 02:08:48 CEST, Jeremy Potter ha
scritto:
> > Norbert Preining (who is
> > controversial for some reason?) had created a third-party repository
> > with Plasma 5.18.
>
> https://www.preining.info/blog/2020/06/waste-of-resources-bye-bye-debi
> an-kde-team/

I felt sad after I read this.

I bet the story of those members of the Qt/KDE team, you are talking
about, is a different one than yours, Norbert.

I accept that you did not get along well with one another, although I do
not understand why.

It may not be on topic on the users mailing list to discuss this. But
let me just add one thing: It appears to me that it is good to agree to
disagree with one another and let go of blaming each other.

Best,
--
Martin