Re: Status of Plasma 5.18/5.19?

Hi Jeremy,

It is now 5.19.2 (and frameworks 5.71), see here
https://www.preining.info/blog/2020/06/kde-plasma-5-19-2-for-debian/
thanks to the upload of Qt 5.14 to unstable.

Feel free to try it out but report bugs to me and **not** the Debian BTS.

And don't break Debian :-D

Best

Norbert

PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev
GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13