Re: Correction of a Kmail-Akonadi Bug

On 22.06.20 23:31, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
Intentionally top posting: I might have missed it, but it would help me to
know which version(s) of Debian the two of you are using?

I am now on Debian/testing ("bullseye"). As I said, I am very satisfied with KDE Plasma, running it on an Intel Core2Duo Laptop from about 2009, it is my daily 12 hours usage working horse. The severe akonadi app problems have been when I was on "stretch" when that one was Debian/stable, and I admit that since I skipped to use the mentioned apps I never tried to use them again. But the OP seems today to still have similar problems like I have had them on and off years ago already, his story did not surprise me at all.
Marco.