Correction of a Kmail-Akonadi Bug

For the first time, I'm going to be ranting. I have been using Debian Linux for
over 15 years and I appreciate the quality of this system, the speed of
correction by software maintainers in the event of a major bug.
On May 31 I opened a Debian Bug # 961913 entitled "Kmail: the access and
reading of the received messages is often very slow" on the advice of Martin
Steigerwald I opened on June 1 also a Bug on bugs.kde. org # 422336 The
analysis of this Bug was completed by Martin Steigerwald and Marc Mezzarola
who found that the fault was akonadi_maildir. This bug is really penalizing it
happened during the migration of Kmail from 4: 19.08: 3-1 to 4: 20.04: 1-1 if
we have to read a dozen messages reading often takes more than a minute
between each reading messages especially if we decide to transfer them to the
trash.
This version 4: 20.04: 1-1 is also that of the Debian testing version and I am
surprised that there are no more reports on this Bug, are very few people
using Kmail and Pop3?
Another surprise and regret to date I do not have the impression that a
developer has addressed the problem for the fixed.
Philippe Merlin