Re: Correction of a Kmail-Akonadi Bug

Hi,

Sorry for only picking a minor question from your mail and not addressing the
rest. But that's the only part I have the resemblance of an informed opinion:

On Montag, 22. Juni 2020 18:51:49 CEST MERLIN Philippe wrote:
> This version 4: 20.04: 1-1 is also that of the Debian testing version and I
> am surprised that there are no more reports on this Bug, are very few
> people using Kmail and Pop3?

POP3 has been actively discouraged for the better part of the last 20 years,
so I assume that you are indeed one of very few people that are still stuck
with POP3 for one reason or another.
As for kmail: I'm using kmail and I think (hope?) that there still is a
sizeable user-base. Even after years of mostly akonadi-related woes it still
is a great mail user agent (when it works)...

Cheers,
  Johannes