Does Plasma/KDE work under Wayland?

Good afternoon,

I'm following up on a message for which I don't believe I received a
response on 29 May. I'm trying to transition to Plasma using Wayland
instead of X, and I'm encountering many stability and usability
problems.

In general, should Plasma on Wayland in Bullseye be stable enough for
day-to-day use or should I continue to use X as the bugs get stamped
out? The online documentation is woefully inconsistent, some sources
saying that Wayland should be good to go and others saying to avoid it
at all costs.

If Wayland should be stable on Bullseye, then I'll have a slew of bug
reports to file! (starting with the lack of useful logging)

With thanks,