Re: Help with KMail: user rejected wallet access

John Scott - 05.10.19, 13:40:09 CEST:
<martin@lichtvoll.de> wrote:
> >Hi John,
> >
> >John Scott - 05.10.19, 03:05:28 CEST:
> >> I've now discovered I can't refresh my personal IMAP either. It
> >> doesn't give me the error about wallet access, but does auto-detect
> >> no authentication methods.
[…]
> >Please review kdepim-users mailing lists. The topic has been on there
> >as
> >well as in (duplicated) upstream bug reports for what I believe more
> >than a dozen of times. Please also see:
> >
> >Kontact and Google Integration Issues
> >
> >https://dvratil.cz/2019/08/kontact-google-integration-issue/
[…]
> >I suggest you read on kdepim-users on solutions and ask there in case
> >you still have questions afterwards.
[…]
> I've been reading kdepim-users, but think this issue is different
> since it now affects my personal IMAP. I mistakenly left out the key
> detail though that my personal account is not a Gmail account.
>
> I thought the error meant it might be an issue on my end, or with
> KWallet.

Hmmm, okay.

I rarely had something like this, but it always went away once I stopped
akonadi, checked that all the processes of it are gone, and started it
again.

But even then, I'd ask on kdepim-users for help as well.

Best,
--
Martin