Re: Help with KMail: user rejected wallet access

I've now discovered I can't refresh my personal IMAP either. It doesn't give
me the error about wallet access, but does auto-detect no authentication
methods.

It could be another red herring, but for the past several days apt has ended
in
how-can-i-help: Error downloading data file: execution expired
and how-can-i-help -a does appear to hang