Is there a possibility of having a more recent version of kaccounts-providers ?

Dear all,

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

I was looking at installing kaccounts-providers and saw that it is
somewhat of an old version.

$ apt-cache policy kaccounts-providers
kaccounts-providers:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 4:17.08.3-1
  Version table:
     4:17.08.3-1 990
        990 http://cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 Packages
        500 http://cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages

I saw 'old' as I was looking at the git history of kaccounts-providers
upstream [1] and while it will be nice to have kaccounts-providers
18.12 [2] looking at the number of dependencies via aptitude show and
probably number or reverse-dependencies it seems it might be a hard
task.

FWIW, I also had a look at transition slot and didn't find any
transition slot except for okular [3]. Also I guess the window for any
adventurism is now closed as per freeze-policy [4] except perhaps
having them in experimental if the team decides to try new versions.

Looking forward to know the road ahead.

1. https://cgit.kde.org/kaccounts-providers.git
2. https://cgit.kde.org/kaccounts-providers.git/log/?h=Applications/18.12
3. https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-okular.html