Akonadi does not start for new users in buster

Hello,

I observer on my buster system here, that akonadi does not start for new users
(i.e. fresh added through adduser). It works well for existing users.

Kmail says something along the lines

Akonadi service for the personal information management does  not work
properly. [Translated back from German, for the original screenshot in German
see http://scw.bokomoko.de/~rd/akonadi-issue.png ]

For reference I add the output of an akonadi self-test here:

http://scw.bokomoko.de/~rd/akonadi-selftest-report-20190203.txt

Can anybody check if that is the same on other buster systems?

The check is simple:

- Run adduser testuser
- Login as testuser
- Start kmail

If that is not only on my system, I think that would qualify for a release
critical bug....but I want to avoid that I am missing something stupid and I
do not want create unnecessary work for the Debian KDE team, which is doing a
great job in having a recent KDE in buster :-)

Thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch