Re: Konsole empty

Please use plain text mails, no HTML. They clear text of it did not show
proper quotes.

Michal Bulik - 23.08.19, 09:48:41 CEST:
> Michal Bulik - 22.08.19, 10:39:32 CEST:
[…]
>> I have that to with Konsole 19.08. But when I open a new window
>> directly it works.

> Same here, new konsole windows work fine. Sorry for not testing this.
> I've considered that there was konsole general problem and I've
> switched to another terminal.

I see. Thanks for confirming.

> I first thought it was an update issue, i.e. Konsole 19.08 would have
> problems to restore a session of an older Konsole version, but it
> happened also with a Konsole 19.08 window saved with the session.

I had the idea that this issue might come due to Konsole 19.08 on an
older version of KDE Frameworks. Sometimes there are changes in
applications that depend on newer versions of KDE Frameworks.

So the issues may go away with a newer version of KDE Frameworks in
Debian.

I will add this idea to

konsoles started with KDE are black first

https://bugs.debian.org/935031

Thanks,
--
Martin