Re: Konsole empty

Hi Michal.

Michal Bulik - 22.08.19, 10:39:32 CEST:
> I'm on bullseye and after the recent upgrades my konsole is empty :
> just a window with no possibility to enter the commands (cf the
> attached image).
>
> The version I have :
>
> ii  konsole        4:19.08.0-1 amd64        X terminal emulator

Is that with a Konsole that was directly started with the session?

I have that to with Konsole 19.08. But when I open a new window directly
it works.

I first thought it was an update issue, i.e. Konsole 19.08 would have
problems to restore a session of an older Konsole version, but it
happened also with a Konsole 19.08 window saved with the session.

Best,
--
Martin