Re: Konsole empty

Title: signature mail Altair 2018/09/11

Hi Martin,

Hi Michal.

Michal Bulik - 22.08.19, 10:39:32 CEST:
I'm on bullseye and after the recent upgrades my konsole is empty :
just a window with no possibility to enter the commands (cf the
attached image).

The version I have :

ii  konsole        4:19.08.0-1 amd64        X terminal emulator
Is that with a Konsole that was directly started with the session?

Yes, I confirm that the problem concerns Konsoles started with the session

(saved from the previous session).

I have that to with Konsole 19.08. But when I open a new window directly
it works.

Same here, new konsole windows work fine. Sorry for not testing this. I've considered

that there was konsole general problem and I've switched to another terminal.

I first thought it was an update issue, i.e. Konsole 19.08 would have
problems to restore a session of an older Konsole version, but it
happened also with a Konsole 19.08 window saved with the session.

Best,

Best regards

Michal