Re: preparation of KDE PIM 18.08 started in experimental

El martes, 18 de septiembre de 2018 19:03:45 -03 Sandro Knauß escribió:
[snip]
> Why it takes so long till a kdepim version is ready? Well there is not
> enough manpower doing the packaging.

I would like to point out that while we do lack manpower in general, kdepim is
a *huge* beast currently mostly done by Sandro (I might be missing some other
people, but not more than two more persons not fully advocated to the task,
ie, they do maintain other stuff too).

So kudos for Sandro in this, and yes, users will need to wait... or jump in
and help.

--
May the source be with you.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer