Re: preparation of KDE PIM 18.08 started in experimental

Hi there!

Do you have any news about how it is going?

I'm using the kdepim that is in the experimental repository (no, I don't mind to have broken stuff) and I cannot access to any of my imap accounts, display any contact from my google account and events from the calendar.
Are you aware of this and/or do you need any kind of log?

Best regards,
Cristiano Rodrigues

Participe no Passatempo ZAP. Prémios todas as semanas e uma viagem a Nova Iorque
https://zap.aeiou.pt/pz/passatempo
Passatempo ZAP