Re: Accessing Google Contacts and Calendar

Hey,

so far I know, the main reason to have problems with google is, that google
using another oauth method. In newer kdepim, the google support is inside
kdepim-resources directly and not anymore a seperate resource. There were
quite a lot of discussion upstream("kdepim-users@kde.org") about issues with
google:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kdepim-users/2017-April/000673.html
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kdepim-users/2017-April/000676.html

So far I know it has been solved these issues upstream, so hopefully with
KDEPIM 17.08 it will be working again. For Debian Stable, people would need to
help backport the fix. I can help with it, but the initiative needs to come
from others! (because google is not a free or opensource ...)

Best regards,

sandro