Accessing Google Contacts and Calendar

In the past, KDE/Akonadi was able to access Google Contacts and Calendar by
means of the resources contained in the package akonadi-kde-resource-
googledata.

Some time ago those resources broke and it was, to the best of my ability,
impossible to connect them to a Google account. Just now I checked if
something had changed in the meantime. As far as I can tell, it's still not
possible to save the access credentials logging in at Google provides in the
resource configuration.

However, what surprised me is that akonadi-kde-resource-googledata doesn't
appear to exist anymore for amd64. Is there a replacement I haven't found?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de