Re: Bug in bluedevil ?

On martedì 9 agosto 2016 09:29:25 CEST newbeewan@nativobject.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I encountered the same behavior at every startup of plasma 5 (bluedevil
> 4:5.7.0-1, bluez 5.36-1+b2).
>
> I have a bluetooth mouse paired with my computer using the bluedevil applet.
>
> When my computer start, the mouse is working, but after some moments (about
> 1 or 2 minutes), it stop working.
>
> I need to uncheck the bluetooth checkbox (to deactivate it) and reactivate
> it. after a while, it works like a charm until the next reboot (even if I
> put this computer in standby) !
>
> Is there somebody else having the same issue ?
>
> Regards
>
> Mourad

Hi Mourad,

I don't mean that I can help you just because I have a bluetooth mouse too,
but I think you should give some more information like dmesg and lspci to help
you  solving your problem, because it could be not a KDE related issue.
Keep in mind that, depending on the model of your mouse,  the mouse can be set
to go in powersave mode after a while.
From a KDE point of view, have you checked that in systemsettings-> bluetooth
-> adpaters your adapter is set to "powered" and "always visible"? These are
my settings and the mouse is working very well: no disconnections, just a
moment to wait for when resuming the mouse from powersaving state.

Valerio